Our clinic helps those suffering from pain experience freedom so that they can feel amazing doing what they love most.
Chiropractic Care Should Be A Part Of Your Healthcare Journey
Chiropractic Care Brings You Hope That Relief Is Coming
Meet Dr. Alvarado.
"I understand how disruptive it is when you’re dealing with pain."
- Professor at Southern California University of Health Sciences
- Dr. Lester McCoy Clinical Excellence Award Winner
- Sports Medicine Trained
- Trained in the use of Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Member of the American Chiropractic Association
- Member of the Forward Thinking Chiropractic Alliance
Meet Dr. Ivy Nguyen.
- Assisting instructor at Southern California University of Health Sciences
- Trainer for sideline care of Los Angeles Football Club So Cal Youth Recreational League
- Perinatal and pediatric trained
- Webster certified
- Member of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Member of California State Oriental Medical Association
Here at Pain Relief Clinic Cerritos, we take pain seriously! We approach each condition, whether it's Low Back Pain that has been bothering someone for a week or chronic headaches and migraines they have had their whole life. Each Condition will have a root cause of why it is bothering the patient.
When we see a patient for the first time, we get a thorough history of past injuries because they may have set the patient up for injury in the future or made the condition they are currently dealing with worse.
Once we have the patient's history, we do several physical tests to see what nerves are being pinched and what muscles are too tight. This allows us to narrow down the root cause of the pain.
When we know where the pain comes from, we can come up with an accurate treatment plan that will resolve the pain that may include all or just one of the treatments we offer. Each treatment plan is customized to the patient and this will get them better the quickest.